Crab In Black Bean Sauce
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp black bean sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add the black bean sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, and white pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the crabmeat and green onions, and stir-fry until the crabmeat is heated through.
- Serve the crab in black bean sauce over steamed rice.
Enjoy your delicious and simple dish!
Leave a Reply