- 500g golden margarine
- 1cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon coffee powder
- Beat sugar and margarine until smooth.
- Add eggs and keep beating.
- Add 2 teaspoon coffee powder ( instant coffee)
- Add baking powder
- Add flour and beat and also slowly add life milk while doing this until froth forms.
- In a baking tray paste butter and a sprinkle of flour if you don’t have baking paper.
- Bake in 180C.
Put a skewer through the cake to check if its cooked.
Coffee Cream Icing
- 1 small cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 table spoon warm water
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee
Whisk all the ingredients to a smooth consistency
Enjoy with a cup of lemon grass tea ( draunimoli) or a cup of our famous red tea.