1 cooked chicken- boned or meat from 4 whole cooked breasts.
1 tablespoon butter.
1 onion -chopped.
Half a green pepper sliced.
2 cups sliced mushrooms.
1 can cream of chicken soup.
Half a cup milk.
1 tablespoon plain flour.
1 teaspoon french mustard.
2 tablespoons lemon juice.
1/4 cup of white wine.
salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in pan, add onion and cook until transparent.
- Add mushrooms and peppers and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken soup and combined milk and flour.
- Stir until mixture boils.
- Add mustard, lemon juice and white wine. Mix well.
- Add cooked chicken and mix until combined and heated through.