Honey Glazed Lamb Shanks
- 6 lamb shanks trimmed.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon run or sherry
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- 2 cloves garlic-crushed.
- 1 small piece ginger- crushed
- dash of sesame oil.
- 1 teaspoon cornflour.
- Mix all above ingredients together and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Place shanks in a single layer on baking dish with marinade.
- Cover and bake in 200C oven for 1 and a half hours or foil wrap in 6 individual parcels, place on baking tray and bake in 200C oven for one and a half hours.
- Shanks may also be cooked in a lovo. ( earth oven)
Leave a Reply