- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs bitten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 Degree C)
- Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer in a separate bowl until smooth. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined.Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes . Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes,then turnout onto a wire rack to cool completely.