Apricot Chicken Fillets
- 8 pieces chicken breast fillets
- 60g butter
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 small piece ginger crushed
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Melt butter in pan, add onion ans saute for a few minutes until tender.
- Add curry powder, ginger, jam, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Stir until jam is melted.
- Place chicken fillets in greased oven proof dish in single layer and pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake uncovered in 230C OVEN FOR 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and glazed.
Serve with rice and a side garnish
Leave a Reply