- 1 large eggplant
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1/4-inch thick shells. Chop the eggplant flesh and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked rice, chopped tomatoes, parsley, feta cheese, salt, and black pepper.
- Fill the eggplant shells with the rice mixture and place them in a baking dish. Sprinkle the tops with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the stuffed eggplants for 20 minutes, or until they are heated through and the cheese is melted and golden. Serve immediately.