Fijian Manioc Pudding is a delicious and unique dessert that is easy to make. Here is a simple recipe for you to try at home:
- 1 cup grated manioc (also known as cassava)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated manioc, coconut milk, sugar, water, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, or until the pudding is golden brown and set in the center.
- Allow the pudding to cool slightly before serving. Serve warm, garnished with additional coconut milk and a sprinkle of sugar, if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious Fijian Manioc Pudding!