- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 pound cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions. Allow the rice to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked rice, shrimp, red bell pepper, peas, parsley, and red onion.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the rice and shrimp mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!