Cinnamon Scented Mango Lamb
- 1 pound lamb, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the lamb and cook until browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook until the onion is softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the mango and cinnamon to the pan and stir to combine.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until the lamb is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve hot. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply