- 2 cups mixed organic greens (such as lettuce, spinach, and arugula)
- 1/2 cup diced organic tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced organic cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced organic bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced organic carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped organic herbs (such as basil, parsley, and chives)
- 2 tablespoons organic vinaigrette dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, carrots, and herbs.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top of the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve the salad immediately, garnished with additional herbs if desired. Enjoy!