- 1 (1-pound) rack of lamb
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, mint, olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to make a marinade.
- Place the rack of lamb on a cutting board and rub the marinade all over it, making sure to coat it evenly on all sides.
- Place the rack of lamb in a roasting pan and roast it in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it is cooked to your desired degree of doneness (rare, medium, or well done).
- Let the rack of lamb rest for a few minutes before slicing it into individual chops.
- Serve the minted rack of lamb hot, with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!