- 2 live lobsters (1-1.5 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the live lobsters on a cutting board, and using a sharp knife, cut them lengthwise down the middle of the top of the shell.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Brush the mixture evenly over the exposed meat of the lobsters.
- Place the lobsters on the preheated grill, meat-side down, and grill for about 5 minutes, or until the shells are bright red and the meat is cooked through.
- Serve the grilled lobster hot, with melted butter for dipping, if desired. Enjoy!