- 6 cups mixed salad greens (such as romaine, spinach, and arugula)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, and mint)
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and herbs.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette dressing over the salad, and toss to coat well.
- Season the salad with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve the salad immediately, or refrigerate it until ready to serve.
Note: This recipe can be easily adjusted to your liking by adding more or less of the ingredients to suit your taste. You can also add other vegetables, such as sliced bell peppers or grated carrots, to the salad for added flavor and nutrition. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply