- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mangoes, bell peppers, red onion, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the mango mixture, and toss to coat well.
- Serve the salad immediately, or refrigerate it until ready to serve.
Note: This recipe can be easily adjusted to your liking by adding more or less of the dressing ingredients to suit your taste. You can also add other fruits, such as sliced strawberries or diced pineapple, to the salad for added flavor and nutrition. Enjoy!