- 1kg lean minced beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small garlic crushed
- 1 1/4 cup white breadcrumbs soaked in half a cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
For the Glaze
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup water
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix together mince,onion, garlic,bread mixture, egg, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture into a greased 9′ loaf tin.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- In a jug, mix together tomato sauce, curry powder, sugar and water.
- Turn meatloaf into shallow baking dish and our glaze over loaf.
- Bake in 180 degrees oven for further one and a half hours basting occasionally.