Honey Chillie Chicken
- 1kg chicken thighs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 1/4 cup water
- chillie sauce to taste
- 2 table spoons lemon juice
- dash of soy sauce
- Coat chicken thighs in flour or salt
- In a wok, fry pieces in hot oil until cooked and golden.Drain on a paper towel.
- Pour off excess oil from wok and leave about 1 tablespoon.
- Add ginger and honey and stir for 1 minute
- Add combined corn flour, water, chillie sauce , lemon juice and soy sauce. Stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add chicken pieces
Serve with rice and choice of greens.
Leave a Reply