Marry Me Chicken Recipe
To make “Marry Me Chicken”, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and add them to the skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through and lightly browned.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside on a plate.
- Add the chicken broth, white wine, heavy cream, Dijon mustard, parsley, and thyme to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a simmer, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until it has reduced slightly and thickened.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and toss it in the sauce to coat. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the chicken immediately, garnished with additional parsley and thyme, if desired. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply