Chicken stew or any stew for that matter is great especially during cold seasons! Here we share the Chicken Stew Recipe in the Pacific Island way!
Here is what is should look like!
The Chicken Stew Recipe.
- Cut boneless/skinless chicken in cubes. About 2 lbs worth should feed about 6 people.
- Boil chicken in water until it’s tender.
- While boiling add some things to make it tasty, such as salt, dark soy sauce, corn starch mix in warm water in a cup and add and then finally to make it creamy, add some chicken broth.
- Add some mixed vegetables, carrots, bok choy, chilly, garlic, lemon juice (not too much as it’s powerful and can over power the taste – unless this is lemon stew!) and add whichever spices that is preferred. There is no limit to cooking!
- After adding veggies, close lid and wait a few minutes and it should be ready. Don’t cook for too long after adding veggies to keep it fresh and crunchy.