Deep Fried Fish Recipe
Usually a good chaser while having a few beverage is non other than the deep fried fish delicacy.
Remember this? Not surprisingly this is really easy to make! Below is the recipe to make deep fried fish the pacific way.
- Cut the fish into cubes of whatever size that is preferred.
- Place in a bowl and add fresh pounded garlic, chili, ginger, lemon pepper, curry powder, baking powder and some salt.
- Mix nicely in bowl and let it sit for 10 minutes at least to let the spices soak into the fish.
- Heat up some oil in a deep frying pan.
- Fry fish until it’s brown.
- Serve with a smile!
Leave a Reply