Goat Curry Recipe
Ingredients: 1 pound goat meat, cut into small cubes 1 onion, finely chopped 1 tablespoon ginger paste 1 tablespoon garlic paste 1 tablespoon cumin powder 1 tablespoon coriander powder 1 tablespoon garam masala 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional) 1 cup tomatoes, chopped 1/2 cup water 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 tablespoon ghee or butter 1/2 cup heavy cream 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat the oil and ghee in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until they are softened and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and cook for an additional minute.
- Stir in the cumin, coriander, garam masala, turmeric, and cayenne (if using) and cook for another minute.
- Add the goat meat and cook until it is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and water, bring to a simmer, and cook for about 20 minutes, or until the goat is tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve the goat curry hot, garnished with fresh cilantro leaves.
Leave a Reply