- 1 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 small green chili pepper, chopped (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine the mint, cilantro, water, lemon juice, sugar, salt, cumin seeds, and green chili pepper (if using).
- Process the mixture until it is smooth and well combined.
- Transfer the chutney to a small serving bowl and serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Serve the chutney with your favorite Indian dishes, or as a dip for snacks. Enjoy!