Cucumber and Avocado Salad
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, avocado, red onion, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber mixture, and toss to coat well.
- Serve the salad immediately, or refrigerate it until ready to serve.
Note: This recipe can be easily adjusted to your liking by adding more or less of the dressing ingredients to suit your taste. You can also add other vegetables, such as diced bell peppers or cherry tomatoes, to the salad for added flavor and nutrition. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply