- 4 mahimahi fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, or chives)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the mahimahi fillets on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, and herbs.
- Place the mahimahi fillets on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- During the last minute of grilling, spread a generous amount of the lemon-herb butter on top of each fillet.
- Serve the grilled mahimahi with your choice of sides, such as grilled vegetables or a salad. Enjoy!