Here is a recipe for Eggplant Dip:
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and place it cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the eggplant is very soft and the skin is starting to wrinkle.
- Let the eggplant cool slightly, then scoop out the flesh and place it in a food processor or blender.
- Add the garlic, tahini, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper to the food processor. Pulse until a smooth, creamy dip forms.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil. Serve with your favorite vegetables or pita chips for dipping. Enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the amount of tahini, lemon juice, and parsley to your liking. You can also add a pinch of cumin or chili powder for added flavor.